||Looking for a new adventure?!? COME LIVE, WORK and PLAY at GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK - SOUTH RIM!!!
We are looking for a Plumber III to join our staff. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager in the Engineering department. The basic function of this job is to complete assigned work orders and maintain plumbing equipment on GCNPL property.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the completion all plumbing work orders in a timely, thorough and cost effective manner.
2. Adhere to all applicable building codes in the repair, installation or construction of plumbing.
3. Communicate with effected departments/areas as to water shut off/turn on, and other factors that may interrupt guest (including employee) service.
4. Wear all required personal protective equipment while performing tasks. Including receiving a preventive hepatitis shot.
5. Other duties as assigned.
||Low-cost, on-site efficiency apartment housing provided. Benefits package to include meal discounts, Medical/Dental/Vision health plan options and 401k. Drug-free work environment. EOE/AA.
1. Minimum two-years experience as a commercial grade Plumber.
2. Ability to install water, drainage and sewer piping system.
3. Ability to plumb residential equipment.
4. Ability to replace water circulating pumps.
5. Ability to identify, measure, thread and join the various pipes used in plumbing.
6. Ability to sweat copper.
7. Ability to use all power and hand snakes on sewage lines.
8. Familiarity with all appropriate plumbing codes.
9. Ability to repair and replace all plumbing fixtures, water closets, lavatories and faucet seats, washers and stems.
10. Possess valid Arizona Driver's License, and comply with the GCNPL Company Vehicle Policy.
11. Possess physical ability to safely perform the tasks including entering confined spaces, ascending/descending ladders and possibly trenches, and lifting up to fifty pounds.