||Looking for a new adventure?!? COME LIVE, WORK and PLAY at GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK - SOUTH RIM!!!
We are looking for qualified Tour Drivers to join our transportation team. The basic function of this position is to drive buses and provide narrative tours, and/or drive taxis in the Grand Canyon Village/Tusayan area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrated ability to perform all In-Park Tours with successful evaluation by Training & Development Interpretive Specialist and Tour Bus Manager.
2. Provide information on Xanterra services and facilities to passengers as requested.
3. Utilize proper radio communications.
4. Maintain cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
5. Conduct pre-trip/post-trip inspections of the assigned vehicle, including oil, radiator fluid levels, and tires.
6. Report any vehicle maintenance or performance problems to Tour Bus Manager immediately.
7. Comply with all Federal Motor Carrier safety regulations.
8. Report any motor vehicle accident, regardless of how minor, immediately to Transportation Dispatch.
9. Adhere to all safety and risk management policies while performing tasks.
10. Participate in on-going training/interpretive programs.
11. Other duties as assigned.
||Low-cost, on-site shared employee housing provided. Great meal discounts. Full benefits plan includes Medical/Dental/Vision options and 401k. Drug-free workplace. EOE/AA.
1. Must meet all U.S. Department of Transportation qualifications as mandated by FMCSR Sections 383 and 391.
2. Successfully complete the Defensive Driving course.
3. Document the most recent six months of accident-free driving on a CDL, according to a Motor Vehicle Department records check.
4. Previous tour bus driving experience preferred.
5. Able to operate all equipment, including MCI/HCP busses and taxi vehicles.
6. Ability to lift up to forty pounds and assist those with special needs. 7. Able to diagnose and perform minor repairs on company vehicles.
8. Ability to work full-time, year-round schedule.